Give yourself plenty of extra time or consider public transit if you plan on heading downtown Monday night.
The Blue Jays return to the Rogers Centre for Game 3 of the A-L-C-S against the Cleveland Indians and some 50,000 are expected to attend.
Large crowds are also expected to take in the game at local bars, restaurants, and of course, the Nest at Nathan Philips Square.
In order to help with the exit of pedestrians and motorists leaving the area, Toronto police will have temporary road closures in place following the game.
– Blue Jays Way will have a partial road closure, for southbound traffic, from Front Street West to Navy Wharf
– Bremner Boulevard will have a partial road closure, for eastbound traffic, from Spadina Avenue to Rees Street
– Bremner Boulevard will have a full road closure, for eastbound traffic, from Rees Street to Lower Simcoe Street
– Bremner Boulevard will have a full road closure, for westbound traffic, from Lower Simcoe Street to Navy Wharf
– Rees Street will have a full road closure, for northbound traffic, from Lakeshore Blvd to Bremner Blvd
Due to the closures, traffic will be heavy and slow moving, so plan ahead.