Several schools in the East York, Beaches and Scarborough area have been targeted by the same suspect in a series of recent break-and-enters.
Police have now released a security image of the woman they are looking for.
Since the beginning of February 4, a woman has attended the schools while they were in session, pretending to be a parent looking to register her child.
It’s alleged she was able to get into unattended classrooms and office areas, where electronics, cash and personal items were taken.
She’s been described as 5’2″, with a slim build, with long blonde hair in a bun.
The following schools have been affected:
– Adam Beck Junior Public School, 400 Scarborough Road
– Blantyre Public School, 290 Blantyre Avenue
– Gledhill Junior Public School, 2 Gledhill Avenue
– Kimberley Junior Public School/Beaches Alternative Junior School, 50 Swanwick Avenue
– Secord Elementary School, 101 Barrington Avenue
– William J McCordic School, 45 Balfour Avenue
– Malvern Collegiate Institute, 55 Malvern Avenue