A public mischief investigation is underway after a dog ingested tainted treats, and became violently ill.
On Friday, November 27, a man was walking his dog in the Thorncliffe Park Drive and Overlea Boulevard area, when he noticed his dog had a green stick in it’s mouth.
It had swallowed some of it, but the owner managed to remove what was left from it’s mouth.
He later found several of the green sticks on the ground within the park.
They’re 13 cm long and give off a very strong chemical smell
There’s concern other pets or children may consume the treats and become ill.