The Pan Am Games are drawing near, and more rolling road closures will be happening on Thursday for the Torch Relay.
The closures will behin at 10:30 a.m. following an event at the Mount Dennis Public Library, at 1123 Weston Road. The torch will be making all these scheduled stops:
– Mount Dennis Public Library, 1123 Weston Road, from 10:20 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
– CAMH, 1001 Queen Street West, from 12:09 p.m. to 12:14 p.m.
– Toronto West End YMCA, 931 College Street, 1:42 p.m. to 1:47 p.m.
– Christie Pits, 779 Crawford Street, from 2:14 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
– Varsity Stadium, 299 Bloor Street West, from 3:35 p.m. to 4:05 p.m.
– Legislative Assembly of Ontario, 111 Wellesley Street West, from 4:20 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
– Ryerson University, 60 Carlton Street, from 4:47 p.m. to 5:22 p.m.
– CIBC, 436 Church Street, from 4:47 p.m. to 5:22 p.m.
– Athletes Village, Canary District, 6:04 p.m. to 6:24 p.m.
– Nathan Phillips Square, 100 Queen Street West, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The torch will be carried though a vehicle convoy, closing the following roads:
– southeast on Weston Road from Eglinton Avenue West to Rogers Road
– eastbound Rogers Road continuing onto Old Weston Road
– westbound St. Clair Avenue West to Keele Street
– southbound Keele from St Clair Avenue West to Dundas Street West
– eastbound Dundas Street West from Keele Street to Roncesvalles Avenue
– southbound Roncesvalles Avenue to Queen Street West
– eastbound Queen Street West to McCaul Street
– northbound McCaul Street to Dundas Street West
– westbound Dundas Street West to Augusta Avenue
– northbound Augusta Avenue to College Street
– westbound College Street from Augusta Avenue to Dufferin Street
– northbound Dufferin Street from College Street to Bloor Street West
– eastbound Bloor Street to Devonshire Place
– southbound Queen’s Park Circle West to Wellesley Street
– eastbound Wellesley Street from Queen’s Park Crescent East to Church Street
– southbound Church Street to Carlton Street
– southbound Yonge Street from Carlton Street to Queen Street
– eastbound Queen Street East from Yonge Street to Sumach Street
– southbound Sumach Street from Queen Street East to Front Street
– westbound Front Street from Sumach Street continuing onto Wellington Street East to Bay Street
– northbound Bay Street to Queen Street
All of the roads are expected to re-open around 7 p.m.
For more information on the event, click here.