Rob Ford releases audio from hospital.
AUDIO: Celebrating Scotland w/ Dominik Diamond!
ON NOW: Should This Be Covered by OHIP? YES!!!
PODCAST|#PassengerShaming: Outs the Gross!
NEW EPISODES Are Now Available!!!
Man Arrested Linked to Historic Sexual Assault
More than 14 years after a sex trade worker claimed to have been sexually assaulted, Toronto Police have made an arrest. It was in late June 1998, a 33 year old woman was working near Queen & Beaconsfield, when a man approached her, taking to the back of a building. The suspect is then alleged to have assaulted the female, robbing her of her goods, then fleeing on a mountain bike. A brief chase followed, however the suspect managed to get away, with a subsequent police investigation...
More
Can We Get This Covered by OHIP, Please?!?
Should dental care be completely covered by OHIP? A new report says that 95% of dental care is paid out-of-pocket or through private dental insurance. The remaining 5% is covered by funding from various government programs. The report also found that Half of all Canadians without dental insurance (many of them new Canadians and seniors) avoid visiting the dentist due to the high costs. Further studies have revealed that Canada actually provides less public funding for dental care than the...
More

AM640 Feed

{"adCode":true,"adSponsor":true,"contentGridId":"104","numOfItems":5,"allowMultiplePages":"yes"}