Yesterday history was made on The Price Is Right when 3 contestants spun $1 in a row on the game show wheel. With that amazing news, today’s list is 5 amazing moments in game how history.
- The Double Daily Double: On a 2011 Jeopardy episode, contestant Roger Craig found both Daily Doubles back-to-back. Already an impressive moment, what makes this unbelievable is that each time he wagered everything he had… and won.
- The Perfect Bid: Back in 2008 a contestant on The Price Is Right one both showcases for the day after guessing the price to the penny. Drew Carey mentioned he hadn’t seen that happen since ’72 or ’73.
- The Amazing Comeback: After an unfortunate first round in the bonus round in Family Feud, the Smith family needed 162 points to win the bonus prize. In the second round the family managed to beat the odds and finish with a total of 216 points to win $10,000.
- New Baby Buggy: A 2014 contestant on Wheel of Fortune had only an “N” and an “E” showing for the bonus round puzzle, and to everyone’s shock, Emil De Leon guessed correctly with “NEW BABY BUGGY” on his first guess. Host Pat Sajak said it was “the most amazing solve in his 30+ years on the show.”
- The Million Dollar Phone Call: In 1999 John Carpenter became the first contestant ever to win 1 million dollars. By the million dollar question he had still not used a single life-line, so on the final question he used his phone call to phone his dad… only to tell him he had just won a million dollars.