It is going to be another busy night in the city, and police are suggesting you consider public transit if you have plans to head downtown.
The Jays and Orioles close out their series at the Rogers Centre, and some 50,000 people are expected to attend.
In order to assist with the safe exit of both motorists and pedestrians from the area, the following streets will be closed after the game:
– Blue Jays Way will have a partial road closure, for southbound traffic, from Front Street West to Navy Wharf
– Bremner Boulevard will have a partial road closure, for eastbound traffic, from Spadina Avenue to Rees Street
– Bremner Boulevard will have a full road closure, for eastbound traffic, from Rees Street to Lower Simcoe
– Bremner Boulevard will have a full road closure, for westbound traffic, from Lower Simcoe to Navy Wharf
– Spadina Avenue will have a full road closure for southbound traffic, from Front Street West to Fort York Boulevard
Police say using alternate routes and car-pooling are other options, as well as allowing yourself extra time.