In case you’re wondering what might be open on this Good Friday and Easter Sunday, here’s a list:
- The Eaton Centre is open between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Open Easter Monday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Upper Canada Mall will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Pacific Mall and The Promenade will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Most Premium Outlets around Toronto will be open between 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- CN Tower
- Ontario Science Centre
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Toronto Zoo
- Casa Loma
Here’s what’s closed on Good Friday and Easter Sunday:
- LCBO (select stores open Easter Monday)
- The Beer Store
- Libraries (also closed Easter Monday)
- Government services
The City of Toronto is doing garbage collection today.
There is no mail delivery on Easter Sunday or Monday.
The Scarborough Town Centre, Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Fairview Mall will be closed.
The TTC and GO Transit will be operating on Sunday service schedules.