Here are the answers to AM640’s Back to the Future II Quiz! How many did you get right? (Find the quiz HERE)
1) How are ties commonly worn in 2015?
TWO ties are worn at a time, side by side
2) How did Needles send future Marty McFly his notice of termination aka “YOU’RE FIRED!!!”
via Fax Machine! When was the last time you used one of those?
3) Name the three 80’s icons that make an appearance on the TVs in Cafe 80’s
Ronald Reagan, Michael Jackson & Ayatollah Khomeini
4) What now-famous actor was seen playing the Wild Gunman video game at Cafe 80’s?
5) What 3D movie tried to consume Marty shortly after his arrival in 2015?
Jaws 19 (“This time, It’s really, really personal”)
6) In the alternate 1985 timeline where Biff ruled as king, where did Marty go to visit his father George?
The (Oak Park) Cemetery
7) Who did the Chicago Cubs beat in 5 games to win the World Series?
Miami (They never specified a team name, as the team form in 1993 after the movie was filmed)
8) When the McFly family gathered for dinner in 2015, Marty McFly Jr. was wearing a virtual reality head-mounted display. This technology exists today, and has been patented by what company?
Oculus (The device is called the Oculus Rift)
9) What years are covered by Grays Sports Almanac, purchased by Marty and then later used by Biff?
1950 – 2000
10) What did alternate 1985 Biff turn the Hill Valley courthouse/clock tower into?
Biff Tannen’s Pleasure Paradise Casino & Hotel
11) What shoe company made the self-tying shoe?
12) What beverage did Marty order at Cafe 80’s?