A woman in New Zealand took to Facebook after a McDonald’s Big Mac burger she purchased was served cold, with a large bite taken out of it. At first the fast food chain refuted her complaint, however, after reviewing security footage and seeing the bitten burger being served, decided it was human error. McDonald’s issued a statement saying the burger was mistakenly served after another customer had rejected it. In an outraged Facebook post the woman asked others to share her message so no one else went through the same ordeal.
What is the grossest thing you have encountered while dining out?