Toronto firefighters quickly knocked down a 2 alarm fire in an Etobicoke apartment building tonight.
Emergency officials were called to a building on Widdicombe Hill near Kipling and Eglinton around 7:50 p.m.
Firefighters say the fire started in a 3rd floor apartment when someone left a pot on a stove.
At least one person was treated for minor smoke inhalation.
2 Alarm fire in 3rd floor apartment on Widdicombe Hill was caused by pot left on stove – quick knock down.
— Toronto Fire Service (@Toronto_Fire) October 6, 2015