Mommy blogger Kelli Bhattacharjee wrote HERE in the Huffington Post about 8 reasons why it’s not the end of the world if your young offspring drops a swear bomb.
1) It isn’t hurting you or anyone else.
2) They’re simply mimicking their parents (which is actually a compliment)
3) Kids are no different than parents, and sometimes need to vent their frustrations
4) All kids curse. It’s nothing abnormal
5) They’ll eventually tire of cursing
6) We aren’t perfect, so why do we expect our children to be?
7) They’re just trying to expand their vocabulary
8) Nobody wants to mess with the kid who swears like a salty sailor. Also, none of the other parents will want their children socializing with yours, meaning no awkward play dates!