The Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario (ETFO) is activating PHASE 3 of their work-to-rule campaign because the teachers feel that terms being offered by the Ontario Government are inadequate.
If the teachers aren’t pleased, why don’t they just go straight to Phase Whatever and STRIKE?
Phase 3 will see the union’s 78,000 teachers refuse to do the following:
– Fill in for an absent teacher
– Take on additional duties
– Respond to email, phone calls from administrators, unless of course it concerns school safety, absences, or occasional teaching assignments
– Update classroom websites, blogs or newsletters
– Update Education Plans
– Conduct parent interviews related to report cards, unless there are concerns identified by the teacher.
Read more HERE from CTV News.