Canada is a top the medal standings at the Pan Am Games.
41 total with 17 gold, 14 Silver and 10 Bronze.
7 Gold medals won for Canada on Monday which includes:
– The Men’s C2 1000 meters canoeing
– The Women’s Synchronized 10m Platform
– Kelita Zupancic winner the Women’s -70 kg Judo event
– Ellie Black in Women’s all around Artistic Gymnastics
– A couple team rowing events, Men’s Coxless Four & Women’s Double Sculls
– Amanda Chudoba in Women’s Trap shooting
On Tuesday, Canada’s next opportunity for a gold-medal will likely be in the pool at the Aquatic Centre. Audrey Lacroix, competes in the Women’s 200-metre butterfly.
Meanwhile, Canada takes on the US in the Women’s Water Polo final. The US has yet to lose in the competition going 4-0-0, so far.
And there are more opportunities to win medals in canoeing at the Welland Pan Am Flatwater Centre. Michelle Russell will go for her third medal of the Pan Am Games, while Mark Henry, Saul Garcia, Katherine Sauks & Liz Fenje are medal contenders.