Toronto police are advising drivers there will be rolling lane closures in effect as the torch-bearers continue to make their way through the city. Lane closures start at 11:30 a.m. after the event at Ken Cox Community Centre at 28 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Drive. The torch relay is scheduled to make the following stops:
– Ken Cox Community Centre, 28 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Drive, from 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
– Sir Casimir Gzowski Park, 1751 Lakeshore Boulevard, from 12:17 p.m. to 12:22 p.m.
– Montgomery Inn, 4709 Dundas Street West, from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
– Centennial Park Pan Am BMX Centre, 256 Centennial Park Road, from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
– Pan Am Bowling Centre, 5555 Eglinton Avenue West, from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
– Loblaws/Real Canadian Superstore, 2549 Weston Road, from 4:29 p.m. to 4:34 p.m.
– CIBC Branch, 1700 Wilson Avenue, from 5:58 p.m. to 6:03 p.m.
– Albion Arena, 1501 Albion Road, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
There will be portions of the route where the torch will be moved in a vehicle convoy. The portion of the route where the torch is carried will require lane closures. These rolling lane closures will include:
– northbound Colonel Smith Park Drive to Lakeshore Boulevard
– northbound Parkside Drive (turns into Keele Street) to Dundas Street West
– westbound Dundas Street West to Jane Street
– southbound on Jane Street to Bloor Street West
– westbound Bloor Street West to Dunbloor Road
– north on Dunbloor Road to Dundas Street West
– eastbound Dundas Street West to Montgomery Road
– northbound Montgomery Road to Dundas Street West
– southeast Weston Road from Eglinton West to Rogers Road
– westbound Sheppard Ave West from Bathurst Street to Wilson Avenue
– westbound Albion Road from Walsh Road to 1501 Albion Road