The torch relay for the Pan Am Games will continue in Toronto on Monday.
Rolling lane closures will begin at 10:30 a.m.
There will be portions of the route where the torch will be moved in a vehicle convoy. The portion of the route where the torch is carried will require lane closures. These rolling lane closures will include:
– southbound on Woodfield Drive to Queen Street East
– westbound Queen Street East to Broadview Avenue
– northbound on Broadview Avenue to Dundas Street East
– westbound Dundas Street East to 640 Dundas Street East (Regent Park Aquatic Centre)
– westbound Queen Street East to Parliament Street
– northbound Parliament Street to Gerrard Street East
– northbound from Millwood/ Leaside Bridge To Overlea Boulevard
– eastbound on Overlea Boulevard to Thorncliffe Park Drive
– southbound to 48 Thorncliffe Park Drive (Thorncliffe Library)
– northbound on Thorncliffe Drive to Overlea Boulevard
– eastbound Overlea Boulevard to Don Mills Road
– northbound Don Mills Road to Gateway Boulevard
– eastbound to Gateway Boulevard to Grenoble Drive
– northbound then Eastbound on Grenoble Drive to Deauville Lane
– northbound on Deauville Lane to St. Dennis Drive
– westbound St. Dennis Drive to Don Mills Road
– northbound Colborne Lodge Road from Centre Road to Bloor Street West
– westbound Queensway Avenue from Royal York Road to Atomic Avenue
– southbound Brownâ€™s Line from Evanâ€™s Avenue to Lakeshore Boulevard
– eastbound Lakeshore Boulevard to 3199 Lakeshore Boulevard (Humber College)
All rolling lane closures will be a single lane and motorists are asked to show additional caution along the route.